Thursday, August 27, 2009


Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

I want the peace of Christ to rule in my heart, through my mind, and flow my lips. Peace is so rare in this world. People are constantly running around stressed with work assignments, screaming children, aches and pains, and I do not want to be apart of it any longer. When I start to feel overwhelmed, I will simply breathe and pray a prayer of how God will take care of it. Because He will. And half the stuff we are SO STRESSED out about, doesn't even matter. Just wasting energy. That's my goal and has been for the past week, and it's going pretty good. Have a stress-free day filled with easy smiles. Cev

No comments:

Post a Comment