Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting ready!


Practice! Practice! Practice!

Friday before Sunday, just woke up and I'm a bouncy mess of excitement, with only one sip of coffee. Two more days, including this one, until I shake the hands of pop/punk band 'Boys like Girls'. I can't believe I'm getting the opportunity to open for them. So many moments have been made real through the high chorus of 'Great Escape' and the rushing result of wind because the roof is down. My car loves to push play to that band, and it's pretty exciting revving up the crowd to listen, with sentences like," EVERYBODYYY!! Are you ready for BOYYSS LIKKE GIRLSS?"


Well, that's enough all caps for one day. Have a good one and leave a comment so I know I'm not just repeating your name over the Walmart intercom and you happened to leave 15 minutes earlier.

A hopeful girl,
Charity

3 comments:

  1. I stalk you.

    I read what you write! I'm still in aisle 12 picking up some contact solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have discussed this. I still read every word you write. And I trust that your show went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there. I know it was great and probably verrrry hot!! Hope to see you soon......

    ReplyDelete