Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just for now..


Often, when we realize how great someone is, or the beauty of a sunset is when it is too late, or when they have moved away. That is what I am coming to grips with as of now. Yes, I knew I was blessed to have them day in and out. I told them so.. probably an annoyingly amount of times. But, to the extent- I really didn't know how blessed I was. 
There really isn't anything I adore more than the sky. Whether I am glancing at it while walking, staring at it while clouds roll by, watching the sun kiss the blue goodbye while the black of the night takes over, it really doesn't matter, I love it all. But when it's over, I love it more. Most of my closest friends have moved during these past weeks, and I am now opening my eyes to them not here.. and I love/miss them more than ever. But I will be fine, so will they. 

You have most likely noticed that this is not my other blog.. i hope. The reason is because I forgot my other password ( yay ) so I just started up another one. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you Lord for your whispers, smiles, and laughs throughout the day. 

I hope today is nothing less than wonderful for you. 
CharityElaine

No comments:

Post a Comment