Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What is love?

When you read the title of this next post, do you follow with "Baby, don't hurt me, no more..". Just wondering. Today in my book is now dubbed - "Random Fact Day!" Becuase i feel like saying all of these random facts. So, you should either text, facebook, or comment a random fact to me! I sure do hope whoever is reading this right now, is having a good day. My day has just begun with alg. 2 first period and now, I'm in study hall...not studying.. So it has been pretty good.


Conly B. - visit Central Park for me. Carve our names in a tree.. ( that just happened to rhyme )

Suska - I love windows, dont you? Hey, have a great day and I'll be praying for your adventure that is coming!

Hannah W. - Well, I hope your retreat went well and you made amazing friends! Smile dear, and know I loveee you.

Hannah E. - OH! I hope moving in and starting college is going good for you! I will be praying for you :).

Susie - Sorry I was asleep last night.. I am so thankful that you called me though! I absolutely will miss you this next school year. I LOVE YOU.

Sarah J. - I love you. Keep encouraging at school while I am miss this week! :)

Lindsey Q. - You are sitting across from me, and now I am about to give you a hug. because you need cole slaw. :)

Chicago, here I come. - Cev

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to post a comment... But I love you! And you are going to take Chicago by STORM!

    Looooove, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie! i want to follow you! follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete