Friday, November 20, 2009




Hello pecan pie, turkey, and scarves. hello family, smiles, and fire places. Hello Thanksgiving.
I am practically in denial it is Thanksgiving again..I feel like last Thanksgiving was yesterday. Well, I have officially been thinking about this break for all of this week. To be able to have time more than an hour, hardly any homework, and blue skies to gaze upon for a week kind of makes me smile.
GUESS WHAT? I am finally moving past my writers block. You see, I have had difficulties writing 2nd verses, but about two nights ago, somehow inspiration broke the curse. Now I have somewhere around 5 full songs.. and then 290837492837 pieces of songs. lol. I have bits of inspiration all over the place. I need to just combine them all.. haha.
Have a blessed day. We are about to taste Thanksgiving. Litterally. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment