Saturday, February 27, 2010

wrote this 2 nights ago.. still feel the same.


miss you -- said the little girl with the long curls.

How fast can I get to you? Why am I not already there? Did you know that you are in my heart?


Bloggers,I didn't mean not to post for weeks...I'll make up for it.

I didn't mean to think about you so much today. Well, time slips by and I those thoughts have been sent and yes, they were very about you. So moving on, this blog is all to say that i miss you (certain someone) And, ... I want a Siberian Husky.. well, in a way.
Oh, you...To be able to be so happy with you, and then quickly adjust to hurried phone calls at inconvenient times, is simply difficult and uncomfortable. I shouldn't have to think so much about something that has the potential of being so easy. None the less I chose to wear this dress, and the shoes. I like the shoes, and this dress gets twenty compliments every time I slip it on. I am fine with where I am.
What am I saying? Adjusting my heart to careful mode just because I have to take you to the airport and be in the separation phase for who knows how long-, it's fine. Just to know you justifies the skeptical face of the distance that separates us. And to be known by you is the equivalent of a sunrise -- watched by backpackers in England. To say the least, I am thankful.

more posts soon.

yes, soon.
cev. thank you for keeping up with me... and my smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment