Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Breath of now...

As i sit here in the living room, next to my kitty, I am actually not doing what I wanted! I wanted to go to sleep early and now I am afraid I might have begun a blog that might not have a REAL subject. Here we go, I am so ready for summer. I am sincerely awaiting being forced to apply sunscreen and sunglasses to avoid long term damage to this body. Can't wait to make random smoothies with the frozen fruit in our freezer, take it outside and just watch clouds float by. I worry though that I am building it up, the expectations never meet reality when I dream this much. But, the cold is quite unbearable, so I can't help but wish.
Do you ever just wonder what is coming up in life? Whether tomorrow, next week or three years from now. I am finding myself listening to my cat snore and my mind mix up the formula of the future. I definately don't know though what I will be doing next year. I love thinking of what seems could happen- singing, writing on a daily basis, loving on people and exploring new streets... But I plan things for tomorrow and then get stuck in traffic, sleep in, or end up staying home. All of these sentences are just trying to express how unknown it all is. I could be here for twenty more years, or twenty days, and all I really know is what I believe. I love knowing that God is constant. Because life, days and people- ALWAYS changing. But I see a sunrise...dream of you painting it, and whispering to me that you are more constant than the sunrise. Something I anticipate and adore when I wake to see it. I love KNOWING that you are constant. Always faithful. Thank you, it is the least I can do and say, but I mean every letter, thought and breath that comes before and after saying those two words. Thank you.
yours,Cev


soon.

3 comments:

  1. this is so true. stay in the Word, my friend! He's got a plan. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of truth Charity Vance.. God has an incredible plan for your life. Can't wait to see how it turns out

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, Charity. those last few sentences made me feel sooo much better just then..Thanks for your aaamazing writing ability. I reallly do miss your smile at school. You're the one person i could always count on to make my day a little bit brighter and you could always make me laugh. I love you. (:

    ReplyDelete