Friday, March 19, 2010

As of..

Today:

I sit outside, staring onto a field fighting yellow grass meanwhile hopeful flowers that have taken advantage of 70 degree weather. I'm on a swing ( on a boat.. ahha) and I just ate a salad. I swear I could talk to spring right now because I am so excited to see her. I am eyeing a squirrel as it scampers down the tree and ruffles its feathered tail. Wonderful. Fantastic. Fabulous. I am so excited to be here in this place physically and in life. Confused most days but I try to not to let uncertainty have more than one hour of twenty-four if it is indeed trying to consume my time..



And now I just got home from Glorious at the REP and Susie and I spent many breaths absolutely in awe of the moon. It looked like it had been stolen from a childhood fantasy book and perhaps someone was about to plop onto its crescent smile singing a song simultaneously warming our hearts. Susie, I adore you deary! Thank you for dreaming the way I do. And pushing me and making me do triple takes because you look so hot!

i love it..

muah world. cev.

soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment