Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I've never been here...

What are you up to?

I am in a sunny land shaking hands.

How do you like it out there?

It's a little.. dry.. and I drink endless bottles and plastic cups full of water but still seem dehydrated.

Is anything difficult happening?

Yes, missing people and confused by all the highways.

Is there anything you need?

200 hours of sleep, the ocean to be warm, and a hug from Bobby Banister.

Are you making this quiz up?

Yes.

Would you move out here?

If God told me to. Wherever He starts opening doors and it seems I should walk through them, I will go.

Why would you not move out to L.A.

Well, the singing side of things can take place from LR, Nashville, ... Anywhere. But, the acting side of things would have to happen in L.A. So, my dream being Glee, I would have to pack my bags and fold my dresses, catch a plane to here.

Are you feeling confused?

Feeling confused is wonderful though, because I am so at peace with the fact that God will show me what to do. He will make clear where I am supposed to go, or which managers I need to really think about going with. So being confused is great because He will always show up.

What is your dearest verse as of late?

Proverbs 3.3 - Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablets of your heart.

That verse is becoming so vital in my everyday. I read scripture, pray and tell God the intricate details of my lately, and finish with that beautiful verse. How alluring are the words -- they paint a picture and I adore that picture. Lord you are such a graceful writer.


Thank you for reading this interesting blog. I know it was different in the way I talked to all of you.. but I just felt like doing that hah! Have a great day... !!

Soon-Cev


ps the title is deeper than investigating the new free ways ...

No comments:

Post a Comment