Monday, March 29, 2010

Today needs to START.


Sitting in bed for the past hour doing little nothings - sipping my coffee, sending hello texts to S.J. and Taylor G, watching Miley and Usher on Good Morning America (don't worry they aren't doing a tour together/ duet song... though that would be the best disaster ever) -- and I really just need to jump out of bed, run over to my 3 piles of laundry, and start the day. Ha. My room looks like a five year old's morning hair - a mess. Well, when I click "publish post" on this blog I will officially have no excuse of wasting any more of this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DAY! That should be enough to get me to the window - it's bright outside. YES!

This week holds many mysteries and surprises. I can't wait to unwrap the ribbons and see what's inside the box. I am going on a trip. My momma and I are flying out of Arkansas to L.A. - It could be a great, fun trip. Or a little more. We'll see. No matter what I am sure (and can't wait) to smile to a lot of people. Give meaningful hugs and laugh often. God is so good. No matter what this trip holds that is the bottom line. He is good. I do not deserve what He has given me- my family, my friends, or His never ending mercy. Thank you. If I get scared on the plane, at the beach, or in an interview, He will be there. Not just chillin to my right, but holding my hand! Gripping it to remind me that He has a plan and no matter what, He is sovereign.

Today will be good. Now that my perspective is where it needs to be!


The Lord is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows those who take refuge and trust in Him. Nahum 1:7 (AMP)

3 comments:

  1. Sooo encouraging to read! My room definitely allways looks like that. (: haha, but it really is soo comforting to know he'll always be there! Hope you have fun in LA girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky duck! i would LOVE to see LA sometime..

    ReplyDelete