Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's the deal..


Why is it that in every good moment, tons of yesterdays, and many of the themes of my original songs, is time? How it passes, dealing with the new, understanding ( as much as we can ) time, and accepting it? Since I was young I think I have always been fascinated by time. It perplexes me, almost forming a corner of depression in my mind, because of my perspective of how I am as of late viewing it. I would rather not think time is fleeting from my fingertips, but time is to come. Being consumed with how blessed I am for every moment, instead of its quickness to disappear. I love the challenge of time, the vastness of space, and mystery of tomorrow and I want to enjoy it, not fear, or worry its coming.

Blogging is great. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so many things God has blessed me with. Family, friends ( joy makers ), kitty-cat ( issabel ),.. Thank you for blessing me. Thank you for listening, and thank you for your mercy, Lord.
Yours, cev.

2 comments:

  1. I started a blog!! You're a good influence. (I borrowed a few of your ideas).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Let me know what you think when you start getting into Mere Christianity!

    ReplyDelete