Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost...

It is officially the week of Christmas. It is sunny outside, I still have presents to get, and I am in desperate need of a craft day.

I love getting on here, and forgetting all of the creative ideas that have latched onto my mind these past couple days. Because now I am rambling. It is okay though, I will one day not only remember, but write down the ideas. Lets hope I learn from this mistake.

Never the less, I will ramble- it just makes this blog less interesting to the readers (which is you! thank you for reading..btw). Today i feel like a short story. I feel like googling top names in-(random country)- and making up a story. Yes, for the time being I'll escape today, but in the end, I'll have made new problems. Though, those problems are easily fixed where as most aren't. I can re-write an ending in 5 minutes. It might lack creativity, but with more time, a happy ending is tangible for that English named boy or girl.


this is to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment