Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feel like stepping..


How long can i stand being in 34 degree weather in flannel pajama pants and a sweatshirt? Is it worth a glance at the sky? Why would I even question, of course. Sometimes, I test my tolerance of being so cold. Just because. How loud can you turn up John Mayor in your car until it's too loud? Is it ever really distracting? Never too loud. I did bust one of my speakers.. Guess that was too loud..Is there ever a smile too vibrant? A laugh too joyful? A kitten too adorable (or in some opinions, a puppy)? What makes something hurtful? What if I were to create a wall shielding pain, and open to love. Wouldn't that be interesting. What makes some accents irritating, and some addicting? What makes gestures contagious, or yawns? So many questions. I just feel like asking them today. Anything random, anything non-relevant. (What's new? Usually I am not relevant. ) What predicts one's mood of a day? What makes one miss another? ---People,We are detailed. Our lives and personalities are an intricate outline some written in cursive, some in Times New Roman. Let's figure out ourselves and figure out each other. Why not? What's a breath without a step. I feel like stepping. I feel like jumping.

I feel like laughing. I feel like living.


How about yourself?

Love.Cev.



5 comments: